We expect that each new member that connects with the training process of the church will experience a complete metamorphosis that will touch different aspects of their lives and be ready for basic leadership responsibilities in the kingdom. Give us one year of your life and you will never be the same again. We also expect that everyone will continue to experience growth in the different frontiers of their lives as they continue to advance in responsibilities in the kingdom of God. Six things form the foundation upon which this aspiration can stand. Capital Assembly is:
1. A Praying Church: Prayer is power. It is the sustaining force behind all spiritual activities.
2. A Worshiping Church: If we learn to worship God collectively and individually (in private) we will walk in the favour of God. Worship is the reason for our existence and it is the heart of God’s desire concerning us. A worshiping person will walk in favour with God.
3. A Studying Church: This doesn’t mean a well taught church (having fantastic teachers) but a church where people are directed and motivated to study for themselves. When a church begins to study, even the teaching office finds greater liberty of operation.
4. An Evangelizing Church: Evangelism, to a church, is like breathing to a body. A church on fire will spread the life/love of God to the world around it. Evangelism must be collective and also personal. It must therefore be taught, encouraged and induced.
5. A Disciple Making Church: Disciple Making, to a church, is like breast milk to a child. A new convert is like a new born baby. A church must teach and encourage its members to collectively and personally make disciples. We have put in place a system that will ensure that all members of the Capital Assembly are making disciples.
6. A systematically structured church: We will not be a personality driven church but one that will run on systems and structure. These systems and structures will be magnified, honoured and enforced by all members of the church. The systems will be continually upgraded as the spirit directs.
In other to fulfil this responsibility, weekly activities, special seminars and training programmes will also be designed to spur the members in these areas rather than just occupy, entertain or accommodate them. Special evangelism days will be organized. Evangelism must be taught.